LAST UPDATED: July 22, 2021
Your personal data and how we use it
If you are not a registered user, you will visit our site as a visitor. If you choose to visit the Site as a visitor and place an order with us, we will not collect or use your personal information from you, but you may not be able to enjoy the special services and features we provide to registered users.
- When you register on our website, you will need to offer your personal data (such as your name and phone number), so as to enjoy our various functions and services for registered users (for example, inform you updated product information by email or feedback to your queries) and participate in our member promotion activities.
- If you place an order on our website as a registered user. In this case, we will only collect the information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (e.g., for example, your name, contact details information, and payment/credit card details information).
- Customer service and dispute resolution: In order to protect your account and system security, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your membership status when you contact us or apply for in-sale, after-sale or dispute settlement.
- To facilitate contact with you, as soon as possible to help you solve problems, or records related to problems of processing scheme and as a result, we may save your communication with us, communication/phone records and related content (including account information, order information, in order to prove the facts you provide other information, or you leave contact information). If you make inquiries, complaints or suggestions about specific orders, we will use your account information and order information.
- In order to provide services and improve the quality of service, we may also use other information about you, including the relevant information you provide when you contact customer service, and the questionnaire reply information you send to us when you participate in the survey.
- Comments, sharing and other information publishing: You can choose to use comments and other information publishing functions to share your shopping experience with other users.
- To provide you with our services (including assessing any applications of such services and managing such services), which includes:
(a) Responding to any questions you may have;
(b) Providing you with suggestions for products on the website,
(c) Keeping the shopping cart you choose on the website;
(d) Assessing any of our services you require;
(e) Allowing you to join our promotion or other activities,
(f) Fulfilling the orders you place(including verification and security checks on your information, and processing your payments).
- Match your personal information with the information you provide in other ways.
- Analyze trends, usage, and your shopping behavior (including individual or collective level), which helps us to grasp the customers’ browsing habits in order to improve our services and respond to customer needs and preferences.
- For these purposes, we may use your gender, age, interests, location, website usage, shopping habits, and other personal information.
Additionally, please also note that:
If you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with certain services and features.
Except as otherwise provided by law, or as expressly permitted by law (to protect our interests),
- We will retain your personal data only to the extent necessary for the purpose, and
- If you choose to cancel your account with us, we will delete the personal data we hold about you as soon as reasonably practicable.
For offering a better service, we may collect information automatically related to the browser, device, or operating system you use to access our Services; your IP address, the website you came from, information on actions taken on our Services including but not limited to pages viewed, dated and times of visits, time spent on each page, products viewed, clicked on, added to your basket, and purchased;
With your consent, we may receive personal data about you from third parties when you engage with our Services through social media, or other non-Gymsweaty sites or applications, those sites will share personal data with us including but not limited to:
- The content you have viewed or interacted with;
- About adverts within the content which you have been shown or clicked on;
- Your IP address, registered beacons, or GPS signals you have received;
- Publicly available information
If you (whether as a visitor or a registered user) are browsing our website, cookies may be placed on your computer or mobile device, which will help us identify your device for building personalized shopping advice for you and provide various services (such as keeping your shopping cart options, etc.). Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or other devices. Most browsers automatically accept these files. It doesn’t mean that we will visit other parts of your device or access your personal data. If you do not want to accept cookies, please change your browser settings. Please note that if your browser does not accept cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all the services we provide on the website.
Security and protection of your data
How we share your personal data
We will keep your personal data confidential and, on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations, we may reasonably disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- Any of our related companies (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Any person or company acting on our behalf or with us;
- Disclosure by any service provider of features on our site.
- With third-party platforms such as Facebook or Google to send you targeted advertisements on our behalf;
- Reasonable disclosure to appropriate financial institutions, charge card/credit card issuers, credit references, reference agencies, collection agencies, etc., if the products and services you require are required to establish and support payment facilities;
- Disclose such information to any other party if we are obliged to do so under statutory or contractual obligations, or if we are required to do so by law or court order, or if it is necessary (as permitted by law) to do so to protect our interests.
The above is for the purpose provided that each party materially complies with the confidentiality and privacy obligations equivalent to those set out in these Privacy Terms;
Report the misuse of personal Information
In your report email, please provide the following information (if applicable) :
- Screenshots of the relevant web pages you have reported; And your real email address and/or contact number.
We may contact you to obtain more information about your declaration. Thank you for helping us improve our protection of your personal information. We will reply to you within 15 working days from the date of receipt of your report.
To ensure the normal operation of the website, make it easier for you to access it, and recommend content that you may be interested in, cookies, Flash cookies will be placed on your computer or mobile device; Or other similar technologies provided by the browser (or associated application) that typically contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters (collectively, "cookies"). With cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping cart.
You may modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your browser allows it. For more information, see AboutCookies.org. However, if you perform the operations described in this section, it may affect your safe access to our website in certain circumstances and may require you to change the user settings every time you visit our website.
(2) Use of Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as website beacons on our websites.
Web beacons. Some parts of our services and our emails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as transparent gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). For example, we may send you an email that contains an address link to the content of our website, and if you click on that link, we will track that click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve our customer service experience. A website beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel labels in the E-mail, we can tell whether the E-mail is open or not. If you do not wish your activities to be tracked in this way, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list.
At firstname.lastname@example.org or click here