How Do You Prevent Belly Fat?
Abdominal fat is one of the most prevalent problems in the world, affecting men and women alike.
The problem is not only aesthetic, but it is above all a health problem. The accumulation of abdominal fat, in fact, can significantly compromise the internal and external well-being of the individual. First, it increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, insulin resistance. Abdominal obesity is also associated with metabolic syndrome, systemic inflammation, blood lipid disorders, poor glucose tolerance.
There are several ways to go to remedy this: from dietary care to constant physical exercise, passing through effective natural remedies that are attentive to the body's well-being.
How to prevent belly fat with diet
Reviewing your diet is the first step in preventing belly fat. Alcohol and industrially processed foods such as snacks, ready meals, and cured meats should be drastically limited, if not completely avoided, as they are full of saturated and trans fats, which contribute to the development of insulin resistance.
To eliminate simple sugars and refined cereals. So, sweets, fruit juices, sugary drinks, pasta, and bread. This is because the assimilated sugar is transformed into glycogen which accumulates in the liver and muscles.
Recommended foods are turkey, chicken, lean fish, eggs, fresh and unseasoned cheeses, fruit, vegetables, chili, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon and ginger, and sweeteners such as stevia and maple syrup.
How to prevent belly fat with sport
Exercise, especially if practiced consistently, is one of the best remedies to prevent belly fat.
Among the best exercises to prevent, cardio activity must certainly be put in the first place. Among the best cardio exercises, you can do are running, skipping, treadmill, and stationary bike. The ideal workout would be to do 40-minute sessions three times a week and gradually increase more and more effort and duration.
As for the best abdominal exercises, which you can also do safely at home, there are:
1. Crunch, to do 3 series of 20 repetitions each.
2. Reverse crunch, to do 3 series of 15 repetitions each.
3. Side crunch, to do 3 series of 20 repetitions each.
4. Abdominals with leg raises, to do 3 series of 20 repetitions each.
5. Plank, to do 3 series of 40 seconds each.
6. Candle exercise, to do 3 sets of 30 seconds per set.
7. The mountain climber, to do 3 series of 20 repetitions each.
You can also perform this sequence of ab exercises every day.
How to prevent belly fat with natural remedies
Finally, it is possible to prevent belly and subcutaneous fat by relying on supplements and natural remedies, such as example:
1. Natural thermogenic compounds, such as capsaicin, caffeine, theobromine, synephrine, and other substances, are capable of raising body temperature, encouraging the body's consumption of lipids. Thermogenic compounds also intervene on adipolysis, the breakdown mechanisms of fat reserves which then constitute an energy substrate. They can be found in coffee and red tea (caffeine), chili (capsaicin), bitter orange (synephrine), kola nut (theobromine).
2. Green coffee containing chlorogenic acid. It is a phytocompound useful for inhibiting the differentiation of adipocytes starting from stem cells located in the same adipose tissue; improving the oxidative metabolism of fatty acids; regulating transcription factors that are incisive in fat oxidation and lipogenesis processes; reducing the insulinemic and glycemic peak after the assimilation of carbohydrates, carrying out an antidiabetic action.
3. Diuretic herbs such as yerba mate, dandelion, artichoke, green tea, burdock, commonly contained in natural draining agents, and are very important for eliminating excess fluids.
As far as natural remedies are concerned, it is in any case good to contact experts and specialized doctors before resorting to the aforementioned remedies, in order to avoid incurring any side effects, which are counterproductive to the health.