How To Get A Small Waist Quickly
Having a figure 8 body shape is what most ladies desire. Nowadays, a curved hip, larger breasts, and most especially, a narrow waist specifically define a jaw-dropping physique any lady can have to turn men's heads on the street.
You might have seen a lot of celebrities having this desirable small waist, large breasts, and wide hip. However, many of them might not have acquired that gorgeous shape naturally. However, you do not have to spend a lot of money trying to get a small hip by surgery. What if I told you that you can easily acquire yours just through some simple exercises?
The good news is that even if you are one of those ladies with belly fat or you are just naturally overweight, you can still acquire a small waist by practicing the right exercises.
Acquiring a small waist can be easily achieved by placing more focus on your glutes (which are the biggest muscle group of your body) as well as working out on burning your belly fat.
However, if you are naturally a slender person, having a small waist can even be more easily achievable if you engage in exercises that evenly distribute some fat around your hip and upper part of your body, leaving that waist small, and thus creating your dream figure 8 body shape.
Without much ado, let’s walk you through some of the ways in which you can quickly acquire a small waist by simply exercising your body.
Simple exercises to get a small waist
Earnestly, having a small waist usually goes hand in hand with having a flat belly. This can therefore be attained by burning your belly fat, having a rounder bum and a bigger upper part of the body. Here is a list of some exercises that ideally help you to acquire a small waist quickly.
- Heel touchers
These exercises are performed on the mat and help to work out your abdominals. They are easy to practice and will yield a positive result quickly.
Steps to take:
- Lie on your mat and place your legs slightly apart.
- Bend your knees but make sure that your back is not slanted.
- Breathe out and crunch your torso to the left to touch your left heel with your left hand for a few seconds.
- Return to the original position and breathe out slowly.
- The same process should be done for your right side and should be repeated about 25 to 30 times.
- Forearm/elbow plank
This exercise is essential for burning your belly fat, giving you an adorable flat belly and small waist. It is also performed on a mat.
Steps to take:
- Stretch your body along with the Yoga mat with your body weight resting on your forearms.
- Align your elbows below your shoulders with your arms parallel to your body at about shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your body at this position for about 20 seconds and ensure your neck and spine are well balanced.
- The V Crunch
This exercise crunches your waist to a V shape, thereby helping to burn fat from your obliques. It is done on your Yoga mat.
Steps to take:
- Lie on your left side on the Yoga mat with your legs on top of each other and your right hand placed behind your head.
- Stretch both legs off the floor such that your torso is also directed towards the legs.
- Maintain this position for a few minutes supporting your body with your left hand.
- Return back to your initial position and repeat the same process lying with your right side.
- Do this 8 times for each side.
- Standing cross-crunches
This exercise helps you to acquire a small waist and a flat belly. It also burns your fat thighs. Standing cross-crunches work on your obliques and the flexor muscles of your hips.
Steps to take:
- Stand in a balanced position, placing your feet hip-width apart.
- Place both hands behind your head.
- Bend your right hand and move your knee toward your left elbow, rotating your torso at the same time.
- Return to the initial position and do the same for your other side.
- Repeat the process 30 times for each side.
It is now obvious that having a large waist or an overweight belly is not a death sentence. Thus, having a small waist can be easier than you could ever imagine.
With simple exercises such as heel touchers, standing cross-crunches, The "V" crunch, forearm plank, as well as fitting exercise kits, you can have that dream small waist as quickly as you wish.