Who doesn't love avocados? This fruit, filled with healthy fats, and amino acids are a simple but tasty and versatile way to add more protein for your daily food regime, and more power when you hit the gym. Are you ready to try this great protein bomb salad?
Oh, Avocados. They are nature's marvel.
This simple but powerful fruit is filled with a wide selection of healthy nutrients that are suitable for everyone!
Avocados count as a nice source of vitamins, and minerals, proteins, fiber, and healthy fats.
Just by adding avocados to your days, you will lower your cholesterol, and triglyceride levels, become healthier, and better absorb the other nutrients of the plants included in your daily diet.
But, what can be better than just eating avocados? Well, this protein-bomb diet salad is something that will fill you with keep you energized throughout the day, and ready for working out.
Protein bomb salad. Ready to energized your days
This recipe counts with only 663kcal, and 34gr. of carbs; it’s high in protein – tuna, avocados, spinach, and quinoa -, olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon, mixed seeds, and many more.
This salad is also an incredible source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, calcium, and iron thanks to the combination of these powerful foods; so you will enjoy from a complete plate to meet your daily requirements.
All of these superfoods combined to create a protein bomb salad that you can eat as a breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and will fill you with the necessary energy to fulfill your day, and hit the gym.
Ready to experience this treasure? Here are the ingredients:
- 100g of quinoa
- An avocado
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- A lemon’s juice
- Half tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- A tuna can of 120g
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- 50 grams of spinach
- A couple of spoons of roasted mixed seeds
- In a jug, combine the olive oil with the lemon juice and the white vinegar, and reserve
- Peel the avocado, and cut it into chunks.
- Then, take the cherry tomatoes, put them in a little wine, and proceed to halve them
- Cut the feta cheese and reserve
- Later, take the tuna can – preferably water tuna can -, drain it, and put it into a bowl
- Rinse the quinoa with warm water in the kitchen. Let the grains swollen for 15 minutes and then mixed them with the dressing
- After that, you can start mixing the spinach, feta cheese, and tuna with a part of the dressing
- Finally, add the order ingredients, blend and season them
Tips for storage
- You can divide this protein bomb salad into lunch boxes and enjoy them throughout the day.
Pro tip: keep a fresh dressing someplace apart, and refresh your salad with some of them when you are going to eat it. Another way to keep ingredients fresh to consume is to avoid the dressing part until is time to eat it, that way you can reserve the salad a little longer.
You can also accompany this salad with a green smoothie or a protein shake if you are preparing for an intense workout routine later.
Take note of this recipe, and add it to your weekly meals to stay in shape, and energized all day.